It’s been a long time since I’ve been able to post anything. Unfortunately, my work had taken me to places where I had absolutely no access to the internet. That’s a story for another day. I would also like to convey my apologies for not being able to respond to all your comments and posts. So, I do have some catching up to do. I am starting with a response to an award nomination that I had received quite some time back.
Yes, ‘The Poetic Prism’ has been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award. A big thank you and shout out to Aashi from ‘Falling Upwards’ for nominating. Do check out her blog, I’m sure you will like it. She expresses emotions in her lovely poems and stories.
Do check out Aashi’s blog here. https://fallingupwardsweb.wordpress.com//
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
Answers to Aashi‘s Questions:
1. What would you take along, if you are to move abroad for a year or two?
(Not the passport or any other essentials)
My Notepad, and a pencil!
2. What’s your spirit animal?
My spirit animal would be in touch with the earth and the cycles of nature, a powerful guide to support physical and emotional healing, The Elephant perhaps!
3. Which movie have you felt as the most practical, among that you’ve seen?
The most practical! Not sure about that but what if ‘Interstellar’ was truly practical! Crazy, that would be!
4. Who’s your biggest inspiration?
A lot of people depending on the context. But looking at the bigger picture, I think everyone draws inspiration from their parents, their partners, and their children. And I am not different!
5. What’s your most preferred beverage?
A hot cup of Coffee on a cold day or an iced tea on a hot day!
6. What do you think is the must read post on your blog? Share it with a link.
Mortal Mourning! – My favorite written when I started this blog.
Suffocating Styrene! – This one has gotten me my best reviews yet.
Do check them out if you haven’t read them yet. Let me know what you think!
7. What makes you get out of bed every morning? (something other than light, please!)
The smile on the faces of the people I love!
8. Share a life lesson you’ve learnt the toughest way.
The art of saying “NO”. I haven’t exactly learnt it yet!!!
9. Do you have any interesting story behind your scars?
That one time when my barber was in a hurry!
10. If given a chance to choose an outfit from any of the previous time-periods, which one would you select? Share a picture of the outfit.
Would love to try one that some of my ancestors wore.
11. Is there any food you’ve hated, not for its taste, but having eaten it so often?
My Nominations are
The rule says I should nominate Eleven, I would still extend nominations to all my followers and readers. If any of you choose to accept this award, just let me know in the comments below and I’ll include you to the list as well.
- If you could recommend a book, which one would it be and why? (I just love books so this question will keep repeating 🙂 )
- What’s the last song you listened to?
- What is your most treasured possession?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- What do you think is the must read post on your blog? Share it with a link.
- What’s the last movie that you watched?
- What made you click the follow button on my blog?
- What’s the best gift you’ve gotten and from who?
- Are you in your dream job? If not, what is your dream job?
- Hardback. Paperback or E-book?
- What do you think is the must read post on your blog? Share it with a link.?
Thank you all, and I hope you are well! Waiting for all your responses!
– Anish Nair
©2020 Anish Nair | All rights reserved