I have been nominated for my second and third Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award by my fellow blogger SIMRAN TOTLANI (author of The Persevere of Life) and Nandika Bansal (from Queervisitor). I’d like to thank both of them for nominating me.
Do check out Simran’s blog for her take on life.
SIMRAN’s Blog – https://perseveroflife.wordpress.com/blog-2/
Also check out Nandika’s Blog for her truly inventive poetry and stories.
NANDIKA’s Blog – https://queervisitor.home.blog/
Show your support for them with a like, comment and a follow! 😉
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero at vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities.
Answers to Simran’s and Nandika’s Questions:
1. What Inspired you to start Blogging? (by Simran)
How were you inspired to start blogging? & How often do you blog? (by Nandika)
I wanted to share my love of writing with the world and help others see my perspective too. I actually started my blog way back in 2014. However, I was really not into it at that time. Eventually I got a lot busier and kept my writings limited to the pages of my notebooks. Now, with the situation that we are in, I had time on my hands. And so here we are. In fact, I have been able to go through with every Discover Prompt for the month of April so far! Have a read here. Having Rekindled the blog in the last week of March I’ve been literally posting everyday. Once all this is done and I start working regularly then it will be different. Hoping for the best!
2. What is love, according to you? (by Simran)
Love – the one emotion that makes you want to be there for someone, every time, during their ups and their downs. In it’s purest form though, love is truly selfless! But does pure really exist? I’m not so sure!
3. Give one good and Bad Habit of Yours? (by Simran)
I am the kind of person who just needs to be on time. A meeting in office or a hangout with friends, I am probably the first one on the scene. Punctuality is one thing that I can never get over! As for my bad habit, I just can’t control my urge for candy! Anytime of the day!
4. What is the Purpose of A Human’s Life,According to you? (by Simran)
Why should there be a purpose!? Why is Human Life so special? Read about what I think about this in my words here (The Reckoning of Time).
5. Do you like Reading?If so,Why? (by Simran)
I love Reading! It is such an immersive experience. It takes you to the scenes, helps you travel without leaving your seat, helps you experience different perspectives. It also makes you richer!
6. Which is your Favourite Movie? (by Simran)
I have a lot of them. My favorite genres are Investigative thrillers and horror. The movie that just popped up on my mind is SNATCH directed by Guy Ritchie, all time favorite. If you have not seen it yet, what have you been waiting for!?
7. What is your Hobby? (by Simran)
Writing is number one! I love football, reading, pencil art. I play the guitar and give a few people headaches at times. I like to do a little bit of cooking. Yeah, there is always something that would keep me busy!
8. What is your Favourite Food? (by Simran and Nandika)
I’m a huge foodie so I love everything from Biryani to Shawarma, from Dosa-Chutney to Vada-Sambar. If not Indian cuisine, I’d be picking Chinese as my favorite.
9. How to you spend time relaxing? (by Nandika)
Relaxing to me means Sleeping! It’s the only thing that can completely relax me! But when that’s not possible, a hot cup of coffee and a book or music will suffice.
10. What country do you live in? (by Nandika)
Saare Jahaan se Acha Hindustan Hamara! INDIA!
11. What are two of your favorite blogging topics? (by Nandika)
Its very evident from my blog, Poetry and Short stories!
12. Are you a great cook? (by Nandika)
I’d like to think so. If I have people to do the dirty work (cutting and cleaning) then yeah, sure I am a great cook!
My Nominations are
1. SnowHearT (WORDSNOW HEART)
2. The Cliche diaries
3. Tangie T. Woods (MRS. T’S CORNER)
4. Iqra Zaman Kayani’s Blog
5. Shaunak (Surreally Jibberish!)
6. creativalygab (Aesthete)
7. Anonymously Hal
8. C. Curiosity (Charlie’s Curiousity)
9. Precious (Precious Kay’s world)
10. estherikott (Echoes of Words)
11. Aditi das (Varied hues)
12. Pınar Vural (Site başlığı)
13. me my words thoughts
14. Harsh (Cryptic’s World)
15. Niharika Gursahani (The Niharika Diaries)
16. Kirana Bhat (Kirana Bhat)
17. Kanjika (Certainly doubtful)
18. daneelyunus (daneelyunus)
19. Parkash Pencia (Parkashpencia poetry)
20. Swati sharma (Write Out Loud)
I further extend nominations to all my followers and readers. You continue to be an inspiration to me. I hope that all of you will accept this nomination. Even if you don’t (because I know that some people out there like to keep their blogs clean, as in, sticking to their subject) but because I would love to see your answers to my questions (any or all) below, you can, may be, answer them in the comments below if you wish to.
- If you could recommend me one book, which one would it be and why?
- How Do You Handle People You Don’t Like?
- Do You Believe In The Paranormal And Would You Go Ghost Hunting?
- If the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do today?
- Who takes the majority of your photos?
- What one thing do you really want but can’t afford?
- What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
- How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?
- What’s the last song you listened to?
- If you could give yourself a tagline, what would it be?
Thank you all, and I hope you are well! Waiting for all your responses!
– Anish Nair
©2020 Anish Nair | All rights reserved