Hey y’all. Hope you are all safe!
Its been less than a month since I rekindled my blog and now with just over 20 followers, I am slowly starting to find my feet. I have been nominated for my first award – The Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award. A huge thanks to my fellow blogger Ritisha (aka TishGirl ❤ ) for nominating me. Do check out her blog for her passionate poetry and thoughtful book reviews among other things. Show your support for her with a like or comment!
TishGirl’s Blog – https://ritisha.blog/
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero at vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities.
Answers to TishGirl’s Questions:
1. Who is your role model, and why?
Being someone who aspires to be a perfectionist, I have always admired Steve Jobs for his passion. He was someone who tried to destroy traditional ideas for accomplishing his Vision. An inventor and a genius at that. No! I don’t
need to own an Iphone!! 😛
2. What are your hobbies?
I have had quite a few over the years! Writing has been one always! I love to draw pencil sketches too, love playing the guitar; anything to do with music and doing some video editing. Football is another thing that I’m Crazy about!
3. What would you do with a million pounds/dollars?
How much would it cost to move to Mars!! 😕 On a more serious note, would that money be enough to get rid of corona!!?
4. What is one thing you would change about yourself?
One!. Well, i can tell you a long list of things i want to change about myself!!.But the thing that will always remain on top of my list is that i can never say “no”!!
5. Chinese or Indian food?
Difficult one? Generally Chinese. Unless, Indian would specifically mean Dosa, chutney or BIRYANI!! 😀 What can I say, I just love food!
6. What is the thing you are most proud of?
Very few people have gone 33000 feet up in the air and 800 feet underwater. I’m proud I can say – been there, done that!! 😎
7. Sweet or savoury?
8. Recommend me a book!
Jeffrey Archer’s HEADS YOU WIN. Absolutely beautifully told story. Set in Russia, covering two continents, double twists, its got everything. I’m sure you will enjoy it as much as I did!
9. Which country is your favorite, and why?
INDIA!! I have only ever been to Russia and UAE, other then my home country. Russia was fascinating! Dubai was extravagant! But Home will always be Home!
10. Why did you choose to blog?
I wanted to share my love of writing with the world and help others see my perspective too.
My Nominations are
2. Shweta Suresh
3. Celia Hales
4. the pretty poems
5. Tonic Riter
8. Harman Kaur
9. The Hidden Edge
12. Christian Mihai
13. The Godly Chic Diaries
14. Rajesh khanna
16. Kelly Curtis
- If you could recommend me one book, which one would it be and why?
- How Do You Handle People You Don’t Like?
- Do You Believe In The Paranormal And Would You Go Ghost Hunting?
- If the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do today?
- Who takes the majority of your photos?
- What one thing do you really want but can’t afford?
- What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
- How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?
- What’s the last song you listened to?
- If you could give yourself a tagline, what would it be?
Thank you all, and I hope you are well! Waiting for all your responses!
– Anish Nair
©2020 Anish Nair | All rights reserved